Lorgan Technologies blend of services enable customers to extend, enhance and leverage new & existing IT investments. Lorgan Technologies helps to provide targeted information that enables our customer to solve specific business problems and achieve the desired outcome within a short span of time.
Lorgan Technologies Consulting team help organizations confidently address the technology related decisions by defining and executing a technology agenda that supports business strategy and harnesses the power of technology innovation, while squeezing value out of your legacy environments, to drive high performance.
We combine our end-to-end portfolio of technology services—from strategy and architecture to security and infrastructure—with a proven, outcome-oriented approach to improve the design, efficiency and effectiveness of our clients’ IT capabilities.
Lorgan Technologies specializes in providing SQL Server services. Our expertise, knowledge and problem solving skills yield unprecedented value for your database administration. Lorgan can deliver cost-effective SQL Server Administration that keeps your databases functioning smoothly.
Our SQL Server Administration services include:
- SQL Server Health Check
- Performance Analysis and Tuning.
- Disaster Recovery and Planning
- SQL Server Upgrades.
Data Warehousing & BI
Data Warehousing & BI
As a Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing (BI&DW) specialist, Lorgan Techologies provides integrated strategy and technology implementation services, enabling clients to leverage their most invaluable corporate asset – enterprise information. Lorgan Techologies presents ‘end-to-end’ BI&DW deliverables, encompassing on-site business & technical needs assessment, development & integration services, and partial or total application implementation and maintenance.
With certified consultants having multi-year experience & several projects end-to-end implementation expertise and multiple customers in Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing, the Lorgan Techologies team represents a pool of diverse technology skill sets including data acquisition, data modelling, meta data repository, data management, data mining and OLAP.
Our services in BI / Data Warehouse include:
- Project Definition, Development Strategy, Project Planning
- Functional Requirement Definitions
- Data Extraction from disparate sources
- Operational Data Store construction
- Data Transforming and Cleaning
- Multidimensional Database Design
- Data Warehouse or Subject Data Mart Data loading
- Meta data modelling for Business Intelligence
- Developing BI Reporting system
- Developing performance management solutions using scorecards and dashboards
- Queries and Reports Customization
- SQL Server – SSIS, SSAS, SSRS
- IBM – Cognos, DataStage
- Oracle – OWB, OBIEE, Hyperion
- SAP – Business Objects
We live in an economy that is unpredictable. Business needs force priorities to shift constantly. Budgets grow and shrink. Teams move with the conditions at play. But the needs and goals remain. Lorgan Technologies provides premium service by addressing project staffing needs through staff augmentation. Lorgan Technologies’s long standing success in this area has been driven by careful management of client expectations where we prefer to under promise and over deliver.
Our focus is strictly on Client priorities, which is Right Individual, Right Skills, Right Time.
Your firm may be looking for a very specific skill set or simply needing to augment your current technical staff. You may not be sure of your long-term technology needs and don’t want to hire full time employee. Whether you need staff augmentation for a month or a year we have the staff to meet your needs.
We have a recruiting staff with several years experience allowing us to respond to your needs in a timely fashion.
A key to the success of any Methodology is its simplicity and flexibility to respond to the rapidly changing business environment in the competitive global landscape. In this regard, our Staffing methodology focuses on the key drivers to maximize success:
- Understand each requirement in the context of the client/partner’s long term strategy. This focus ensures that Lorgan Technologies is able to successfully respond to clients needs in terms of geographical location, duration and technology or industry sector
- Leverage Lorgan Technologies database of trusted partners and candidates to readily respond to needs that either fall out of Lorgan Technologies’s core competencies or for which internal consultants are not readily available on Lorgan Technologies’s bench
- Time bound response and Service Level Agreements to prevent unnecessary delays. Most requests have a turn around time of less than 24 hours with a clear answer that allows the client to weigh its options and decide on how to proceed
Though dedicated resources, we build strong working local relationship with our clients. To date, our staff augmentation managers have come to the aid of organizations that needed skills resources of varying areas. Our wide spread geographic reach has allowed us to have the unique power to serve our clients in diverse parts of the world. Staying within the core of our areas of expertise, when it comes to both satisfying client’s needs, we see no boundaries.
Much like our dedication to our client, our commitment to both our internal as well as our large network of resources is to give them the opportunity to be placed in the right situation where they can be productive. Our recruiting managers are professionals in many of the areas listed below which puts them in an excellent position to aggressively qualify and match the need with the resource.
In the past, we have placed professionals in a variety of project management, process and technology services positions. Outlined below are our areas of strength. It is our standing rule that we nether source or place professionals outside these specific areas.
IBM WebSphere Portal, ATG Dynamo Portal, BEA Weblogic Portal, Oracle Portal